Here is a step-by-step procedure for registering as a nominee for the Global Focus Project:
- You must first be Nominated for this Project. The nominator will need to provide your name and contact information to the project team.
- Wait for an email from the Global Focus Project team informing you of your nomination. This email will include instructions on how to register as a nominee on the Global Focus Project website.
- Read the submission procedure carefully to ensure that you understand the requirements and deadlines for submitting your project.
- Visit the Global Focus Project website and navigate to the registration page. Fill out the required information, including your name, contact information, and a brief biography.
- After submitting your registration, check your email inbox for a message from the Global Focus Project team. This email will contain a link to confirm your email address. Click on the link to confirm your email.
- Your account will need to be verified by an administrator before you can log in and submit your project. Wait for a notification from the Global Focus Project team that your account has been verified.
- Once your account has been verified, log in to your account on the Global Focus Project website. Navigate to the project submission page and fill out the required information about your project.
- After you submit your project, it will be available for other nominators to view and second the nomination. Wait for feedback from the Global Focus Project team and other nominators to see if your project has been selected for the program.